- LOA 25’5″
- Beam 8’6″
- Headroom 6’1″
- Weight 3950 lbs
- Cockpit 4’8″ long x 7’1″ wide
- Fuel Capacity 100 gals
- Power Outboard up to 200 HP
- Height on Trailer 10’1″
- Draft (with fuel, less gear) 12″
- Material Balsa composite core & fiberglass
Hull, deck and cockpit
- Average towing weight is about 6340 lbs. (Boat, motor, trailer and fuel)
- Over 6’1” of headroom
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people
- Dinette located along port side of cabin and includes storage under its seats and converts to 6’4” berth
- Pilot Station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Stainless steel sink
- 23 gallon water supply and 6 gallon hot water tank
- Stand up head with marine toilet and shower
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights and a aluminum framed hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with teak wood trim
Comfort and interior
- Cabin comfortably fits 4 people
- Cockpit comfortably fits up to 4 people
- Gelcoated and stippled interior for simple wash down
- Cushions in the v-berth
- Ergonomically designed seats
Instrumentation and Safety Equipment
- Fuel Capacity 100 Gallons
- Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps
- Certification/Standard Compliance ABYC, USCG, CE
- Colored Gunnel Stripe and Boot stripe color options — Blue, Cabarnet, Forest Green, Black
- Custom colors optional
- Fabric packages to match gel-coat colors
The cabin with over 6’10” of headroom provides roomy shelter. It features a comfortable dinette, galley, sleeping area and a stand up head and shower as well as the pilot station.
The dinette is located along the port side of the cabin, it has lots of storage under its seats, makes into a 6’4” berth and features the forward viewing companion seat.
The pilots station and galley are located along the starboard side. The galley consists of a stainless steel sink, 23 gallon water supply and a 6 gallon hot water tank and ample room for the stove of your choice. Aft of the galley is the stand up head with a marine toilet and shower.
The forward section of the cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth, two reading lights, and a large deck hatch. It is separated from the main cabin with a privacy curtain.
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your local C-Dory dealer.