- LOA 22’0″
- Beam 7’8″
- Headroom 6’2″
- Weight 1925 lbs
- Cockpit 4’6″ long x 5’9″ wide
- Fuel Capacity up to 46 gals
- Power Outboard up to 115 HP
- Height on Trailer 9’1″
- Draft (with fuel, less gear) 7″
- Material Balsa core composite & fiberglass
Hull, deck and cockpit
- Average towing weight is about 4390 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer and fuel)
- The cockpit and cabin fit up to 4 people comfortably
- Includes sleeping area and pilot’s station
- Dinette located along port side of cabin converts into 6’2” berth
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Stainless steel sink
- 18 gallon water supply with electronic on demand pump
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’3” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights, portable toilet, and Lewmar aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass and teak wood trim.
- Windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is coated in a gelcoat and sand finish that is renewable. Optional two-tone non-skid available
Comfort and interior
- Cabin comfortably fits 4 people
- Cockpit comfortably fits up to 4 people
- Gelcoated and stippled interior for simple wash down
- Cushions in the v-berth
- Ergonomically designed seats
- Two 23 gallon fuel tanks located under motor well (approximate range of 250 miles)
- Boat will plane comfortably at a low speed of 9-10 MPH
Many owners compare their C-Dory to a trusted old Volkswagen or Jeep because of its go-anywhere qualities and simple maintenance. Yet these boats are thoroughly modern, incorporating the best of proven materials and ample space for the latest electronics.
By definition a dory is a flat bottom boat, with high flaring sides. The C-Dory is a modern refinement of this classic design type. The planing hull is nearly flat at the stern and gradually becomes a “V” at the bow. Deep reverse chines channel the flow of water, holding it under the boat, increasing lift and decreasing wake and spray. Heavy plank lines along the sides contribute to the C-Dory’s classic, salty appearance. They also stiffen the hull and serve as spray knockers, making the boat pleasantly dry running. The brow of the cabin roof reduces glare in the windows and adds to the boat’s distinctive lines.
Maneuverability at speed is balanced and predictable, even in heavy seas. The boat holds her course with little effort. The hull’s flatness toward the stern greatly reduces the rolling motions, making cruising in rough water much more pleasant. Fishermen will love the way the boat tracks at trolling speeds, allowing the focus to remain on the fishing. And with only 7” of draft and a thick bottom she can easily be beached for beach combing adventures.
The 22’ Cruiser provides a spacious 4’6” aft cockpit, with plenty of elbowroom for two or three fishing buddies. The high sides assure safety even in rough water and provide a feeling of security for the entire family.The cabin with over 6’2” of headroom provides cozy shelter. It features a comfortable dinette, galley, sleeping area & pilot’s station with excellent all-around visibility.
The dinette is located along the port side of the cabin, it has ample storage under its seats, and it makes into a 6’2” berth. The pilots station and galley are located along the starboard side. The galley consists of a stainless steel sink and an 18 gallon water supply with electric pump. The forward section of the cabin features a 6’3” “V” berth, reading light, a large deck hatch, and a portable toilet. It is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain.
The interior trim is neat and utilitarian, with emphasis on easy maintenance and durability. The cabinetry is composed of fiberglass with Teak wood trim. Cushions are made of high quality foam covered with durable ‘Sunbrella’ boat canvas. The colors coordinate with the exterior trim. All of the cushions can be removed so the interior can be cleaned.
Instrumentation and Safety Equipment
- Fuel Capacity 46 Gallons
- Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps
- Colored Gunnel Stripe and Boot stripe color options — Blue, Cabernet, Forest Green, Black
- Custom colors optional
- Fabric packages to match gel-coat colors
Specifications as well as standard and optional equipment are subject to change without notice. All measurements approximate. For more information and pricing, please contact your local C-Dory dealer.