C-Dory 26' Venture
This new model features a deeper V and a little more deadrise which provides smoother riding in the open water. It is made with high-density foam, fiberglass and resin.
Maneuverability at speed is balanced and predictable, even in heavy seas. The boat holds her course with little effort. The hull’s near flatness toward the stern and reverse chines greatly reduces the rolling motions, making cruising in rough water much more pleasant. Fishermen will love the way the boat tracks at trolling speeds, allowing the focus to remain on the fishing. And with only 8” of draft and a thick bottom she can easily be beached or anchored for beach combing adventures.
The cabin with over 6’4” of headroom provides cozy shelter. It features a comfortable seating, sleeping area & pilot’s station with excellent all-around visibility. Our Venture models are fully lined with marine foam insulation and covered with marine vinyl.
The cabin layout is simple. On port side of the isle there is a collapsible table that levels for a bunk. A forward facing seat facing toward the table and a reversable seat on the front end of the table. On the starboard side is a full galley with helm, sink, stove a place for a 2.7 cubic foot refrigerator and standup head and shower. Plenty of storage is found in the cabin. The forward section of the cabin features a 6’4” “V” double berth, two reading lights, a large deck hatch and a privacy curtain which provides seperation from the rest of the cabin.
Cushions are made of high quality foam covered with durable ‘Sunbrella’ boat canvas. The colors coordinate with the exterior trim. All of the cushions can be removed so the interior can be cleaned easily.
All boats come with a standard 5 year hull warranty.
- Average towing weight is 5300 lbs (boat, motor, trailer and fuel).
- 5’ long x 6’6” wide.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Over 6’4” of headroom.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Fully lined with foam insulated marine vinyl.
- Dinette located along port side of cabin and includes storage under its seats and converts to a 6’4” berth.
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Two burner alcohol stove with option to upgrade to diesel stove.
- Stainless steel sink.
- 23 gallon water supply plus 6 gallon hot water tank.
- Stand-up head with marine toilet and shower.
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Fiberglass hull, decks, cabinetry and pilothouse are laid with the use of composite core construction. The use of cored sandwich construction in the bottom, decks and bulkheads, in combination with the deeply molded plank lines, give the boat incredible strength and stiffness.
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in.
- Diamond Sea Glaze windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window.
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick.
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats.
- Electric windshield wipers with pantographic arms.
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is also non-skid in a diamond pattern. Optional two-tone non-skid available.