C-Dory 25' Cruiser
The 25' C-Dory Cruiser is longer wider and taller than the 22' Cruiser. With the added size we were able to incorporate many of the features that so many C-Dory 22' owners have asked for in a larger boat. The additional features include; enclosed head and shower, self bailing cockpit, larger galley and a forward viewing companion seat.
The 25 Cruiser provides a spacious self bailing aft cockpit. Welded Stainless steel railings along the sides assure safety even in rough water and provide a feeling of security.
The cabin with over 610” of headroom provides roomy shelter. It features a comfortable dinette, galley, sleeping area and a stand up head and shower as well as the pilot station.
The dinette is located along the port side of the cabin, it has lots of storage under its seats, makes into a 64 berth and features the forward viewing companion seat.
The pilots station and galley are located along the starboard side. The galley consists of a two burner alcohol stove (diesel stove/heater upgrade available) a stainless steel sink, 23 gallon water supply and a 6 gallon hot water tank, and a teak dish rack that holds four plates and four glasses. Aft of the galley is the stand up head with a marine toilet and shower.
The forward section of the cabin features a 64 V berth, two reading lights, and a large deck hatch. It is separated from the main cabin with a privacy curtain.
All boats come with a standard 5 year hull warranty.
Average towing weight is 4800 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer and fuel).
- 4’8” long x 7’1” wide.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Over 6’10” of headroom.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Dinette located along port side of cabin and includes storage under its seats and converts to a 6’4” berth.
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Two burner alcohol stove with option to upgrade to diesel stove.
- Stainless steel sink.
- 23 gallon water supply plus 6 gallon hot water tank.
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’4” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Stand-up head with marine toilet and shower.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Fiberglass hull, decks, cabinetry and pilothouse are laid with the use of balsa core composite construction. The use of cored sandwich construction in the bottom, decks and bulkheads, in combination with the deeply molded plank lines, give the boat incredible strength and stiffness.
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in.
- Diamond Sea Glaze windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window.
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats
- Electric windshield wipers with pantographic arms
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is also non-skid. All non-skid areas are gel-coated. Optional two-tone non-skid available.
Tests Provided by Boattest.com
Test Power: 1 x 150-hp Honda 4-stroke
Speeds measured with Stalker ProSports radar gun. Fuel consumption (gallons per hour) measured with Floscan digital fuel-flow meter on gas inboards, sterndrives, and outboards, TechMate electronic scan tool on gas EFI inboards, Caterpillar digital fuel-flow meter on diesel engines, or permanently installed fuel-monitoring equipment. Range is based on 90% of published fuel capacity. Sound levels determined using Radio Shack digital decibel meter on A scale. 68 dBa is the level of normal conversation.
|Time To Plane||6.7 sec.|
|0 to 30||9.2 sec.|
|Test Power||1 x 150-hp Honda 4-stroke|
|Ratio||2.14 : 1|
|Load||2 persons, full fuel, no water, min. gear|
|Climate||80 deg., 65% humid.; wind: 10 knots; seas: 1 ft chop|