C-Dory 22' Angler
The 22’ Angler is derived from the original 22’ design that was first introduced in January 1987. The Angler, as the name implies, features a larger aft cockpit than the Cruiser to accommodate sportsmen and their gear. A practical boat, the 22’ Angler is designed and built to be seaworthy, easily maintained and affordable to operate. Although a full 22’ boat with a cabin, it is relatively light and well balanced for easy towing and invites the owner to explore waters far from home.
This boat will plane comfortably at 9-10 MPH. Economical cruise ranges from 12 to 20 MPH at well over 5 MPG. Average towing weight is about 4100 lbs with boat, motor, trailer and fuel.
Maneuverability at speed is balanced and predictable, even in heavy seas. The boat holds her course with little effort. The hull’s flatness toward the stern greatly reduces the rolling motions, making cruising in rough water much more pleasant. Fishermen will love the way the boat tracks at trolling speeds, allowing the focus to remain on the fishing. And with only 7” of draft and a thick bottom she can easily be beached for beach combing adventures.
The 22’ Angler provides a spacious 6’4” long x 5’9” wide aft cockpit that comfortably fits up to 4 people. The high sides assure safety even in rough water and provide a feeling of security for the entire family.
The cabin, with over 6’2” of headroom, provides cozy shelter. It features a forward 6’3” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading list, portable toilet, and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hutch with tinted lens. The cabinetry in the cabin is composed of fiberglass with 3/4" decraguard marine plywood doors with teak wood trim.
All boats come with a standard 5 year hull warranty.
- Average towing weight is about 4100 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer and fuel).
- 6’4” long x 5’9” wide.
- Comfortably fits up to 4 people.
- Comfortably fits 2 people.
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’3” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights, portable toilet, and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry is composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Fiberglass hull, decks, cabinetry and pilothouse are laid with the use of balsa core composite construction. The use of cored sandwich construction in the bottom, decks and bulkheads, in combination with the deeply molded plank lines, give the boat incredible strength and stiffness.
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in.
- Diamond Sea Glaze windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window.
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick.
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats.
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is coated in a gelcoat and sand finish that is renewable. Optional two-tone non-skid available.
Twin Honda 40 Hp Four Stroke
11 1/2" X 13" Prop, 3 blade, aluminum
800 lbs - People, Fuel & Gear
Fuel consumption, is for both motors
Single Honda 75 Hp Four Stroke
13 3/4" X 15" Prop, 3 blade, aluminum
800 lbs - People, Fuel & Gear